From you to the community to the environment, we’re committed to helping those who inspire us. Learn how ASI gives back and how you can join our team to help us help others.
When we say our goal is to be the best in the industry, we believe this means going above and beyond — not just for our staff, partners and policyholders, but for our local communities too. Here at ASI, we are more than simply a team; we are a family. We care about each other and eagerly seek opportunities to be active members of the places in which we live and work.
Whether we are raising funds for a new cause or volunteering with a local non-profit organization, we know that we can have a bigger impact when we work together.
We are committed to innovation, especially when it comes to reducing our carbon footprint. Here are a few of the key ways we carry out eco-friendly practices:
- Recycling office paper
- Utilizing digital resources and tools
- Encouraging partners and customers to “go green”
- Installing motion activated lights on campus
- Designed headquarters to allow maximum natural light
- Used recycled rubber ASI campus jogging trail
- Providing a bicycle locker room to encourage employees to ride bikes to work
- Installing efficient HVAC systems on campus
- Used recycled asphalt from previous campus for new parking lots
- Motion-sensor water faucets and hand dryers
We proudly support the following organizations:
American Cancer Society
American Red Cross
Girl Scouts of America
Hope Children’s Home of Tampa
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Salvation Army Kettle Classic Golf Tournament
St. Anthony’s Triathlon
Step Up for Students
Tampa Bay Watch
The Children’s Home
The Hospice Foundation
Southeastern Guide Dogs
Help Us Help Others
We have many community campaigns that run throughout the year. Help us make the world a better place by joining our efforts for current campaigns, by learning about our battery project or by being more hands-on and joining the ASI Team!